2015 Dec Software
All (95) | Courses, Education (3) | Meetings (6) | News, Features (17) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (37) | Publications (2) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (3) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (12) | Webcasts (6)
- DeepLearningKit – Open Source Deep Learning Framework for Apple iOS, OS X
- Dec 30, 2015.
We are introducing you to the new deep learning framework “DeepLearningKit”, for the Apple based OS which is developed in Metal and Swift.
- Update: Google TensorFlow Deep Learning Is Improving
- Dec 17, 2015.
The recent open sourcing of Google's TensorFlow was a significant event for machine learning. While the original release was lacking in some ways, development continues and improvements are already being made.
- WordStat 7.1: Geospatial Intelligence Meets Text Analytics
- Dec 16, 2015.
Provalis Research text analysis software now features a geospatial intelligence module which transforms unstructured text data into interactive maps.
- 50 Deep Learning Software Tools and Platforms, Updated
- Dec 15, 2015.
We present the popular software & toolkit resources for Deep Learning, including Caffe, Cuda-convnet, Deeplearning4j, Pylearn2, Theano, and Torch. Explore the new list!
- Top 10 Machine Learning Projects on Github
- Dec 14, 2015.
The top 10 machine learning projects on Github include a number of libraries, frameworks, and education resources. Have a look at the tools others are using, and the resources they are learning from.
- Top New Features in Orange 3 Data Mining Platform
- Dec 10, 2015.
The main technical advantage of Orange 3 is its integration with NumPy and SciPy libraries. Other improvements include reading online data, working through queries for SQL and pre-processing.
- Create or machine-learn fuzzy logic rules for use with an on-line inference engine
- Dec 8, 2015.
New DocAndys SaaS service supports user-created embeddable Fuzzy Logic Expert Systems. Use rule language Darl to hand-create or machine-learn rule sets from data and use them via REST interfaces.
- 50 Useful Machine Learning & Prediction APIs
- Dec 7, 2015.
We present a list of 50 APIs selected from areas like machine learning, prediction, text analytics & classification, face recognition, language translation etc. Start consuming APIs!
- Spark + Deep Learning: Distributed Deep Neural Network Training with SparkNet
- Dec 4, 2015.
Training deep neural nets can take precious time and resources. By leveraging an existing distributed batch processing framework, SparkNet can train neural nets quickly and efficiently.