The Best BI and Analytics Event of 2016: TDWI Las Vegas
Reserve your seat and join us at TDWI's biggest event of the year featuring four in-depth learning experiences: Leadership and Innovation, Analytics, Big Data, and Data Management, January 31–February 5!
How Analytics Drives Innovation—and Vice Versa!
Jill DychÃ©, CBIP
Vice President of SAS Best Practices, SAS
The Relevance Imperative
Head of Products, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Doing Data Science Right: You Can't Find the Treasure without the Map
President, Larson & Associates
FEATURED LEARNING EXPERIENCES
Our events feature end-to-end learning experiences designed to bring you from foundational concepts and best practices to hands-on skills and ideation, and ultimately put your knowledge to work back in the office.
In the Leadership & Innovation Experience, you will...
- Learn how analytics and insight drive inspiration, imagination, and innovation
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of integrating big data into your data, information, and business processes
- Discover ways to resolve the apparent conflicts of governance and self-service, and more
In the Analytics Experience, you will...
- Discover how to develop a successful analytics program built on a solid foundation of analytics fundamentals
- Understand distinctions, roles, and purposes of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics
- Be aware of emerging practices in advanced analytics, and more
In the Big Data Experience, you will...
- Embrace the opportunities and step up to the challenges of big data
- Develop strategies and architectures to integrate big data into your world
- Learn the ins and outs of new technologies such as Hadoop and NoSQL, and more
In the Data Management Experience, you will...
- Learn what makes an effective and successful data governance program
- Discover how governance changes with agile projects, big data, and cloud technologies
- Explore the range of data modeling skills needed to encompass data hubs, distributed data, structured data, unstructured data, big data, and more