2015 Dec Webcasts
All (95) | Courses, Education (3) | Meetings (6) | News, Features (17) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (37) | Publications (2) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (3) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (12) | Webcasts (6)
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Jan 14]
- Dec 15, 2015.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Jan 14.
- Make Beautiful Interactive Data Visualizations Easily, Dec 15 Webinar
- Dec 7, 2015.
- Predictive Analytics + Hadoop = Business Impact, Dec 15 Webinar
- Dec 4, 2015.
Learn how to use Predictive Analytics and Hadoop to Turn the Promise of Big Data into Business Impact in this webinar with RapidMiner Founder and CTO Ingo Mierswa and leading Gartner Analyst Merv Adrian.
- Business Analytics Webinars: Practical Training, 7 Live Sessions, Dec 10
- Dec 3, 2015.
Stay ahead of the curve in business analytics with our Dec 10 Webinar Marathon, and watch industry experts deliver 7 back-to-back sessions on hot topics. Register now.
- Webinar: Why Organizations are Choosing In-Database Analytics, Dec 3
- Dec 1, 2015.
Looker in-database approach to enterprise analytics allows organizations to see performance improvements by leveraging centralized data in high performance databases such as HP Vertica or Amazon Redshift.
- Webinar: 5 tips to get more out of Data Lakes, Dec 16
- Dec 1, 2015.
Learn valuable tips to help optimize Big Data for agility and speed to insight; improve data accessibility, without the limitations of data warehouses, and prevent data sources from becoming data silos.