KDnuggets™ News 15:n33, Oct 14: Is Deep Learning from Devil? Recurrent Neural Networks; Best Blogs
Does Deep Learning Come from the Devil?; Recurrent Neural Networks Tutorial, Introduction; 90+ Active Blogs on Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning; Best Data Science Online Courses.
Features | Software | Opinions | News | Webcasts | Courses | Meetings | Jobs | Tweets | Quote
- Does Deep Learning Come from the Devil?
- Recurrent Neural Networks Tutorial, Introduction
- 90+ Active Blogs on Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Best Data Science Online Courses
- How big data can help in home health care?
- OpenText Data Digest, Oct 9: Baseball Playoffs
- Five Principles for Applying Data Science for Social Good
- Big Data Analytics for Lenders and Creditors
- Where Should I Work In Big Data?
- KDnuggets Milestone: 200,000 unique visitors
- Data Science Education: Where It Needs To Begin
- Aspect Based Sentiment Analysis Competition
- Top stories for Oct 4-10: 5 steps to actually learn data science; 90+ Active Blogs on Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining
- KDD Cup 2016 Call for Proposals
- ASA says Statistics is Foundational to Data Science
- Top stories in September: 60+ Free Books on Big Data, Data Science; The one language a Data Scientist must master
Webcasts and Webinars
- Big Data Bootcamp, Tampa, Dec 7-9, KDnuggets discount
- SMU MS in Data Science Online
- Northwestern MOOC Specialization: "Social Marketing - How to Profit in a Digital World;" Lexalytics CMO Seth Redmore Featured Faculty Member
- Big Data Bootcamp, Santa Clara, Nov 13-15
- The Data Science for Internet of Things - practitioner course
- Online course: Credit Risk Modeling
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 6-12: Big innovations in Data Science yet to come; 5 steps to learn Data Science
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - Albert Einstein