2016 Jan Courses, Education
All (120) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (12) | News, Features (27) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (35) | Publications (10) | Software (5) | Top Tweets (3) | Tutorials, Overviews (11) | Webcasts (6)
- Data ScienceTech Institute, online (off-campus) education, starting March 2016 - Jan 30, 2016.
Data ScienceTech Institute announces the upcoming online education, allowing off-campus education in its programs MSc Data Scientist Designer and MSc Executive Big Data Analyst.
- Explore Data Science – self-paced online learning - Jan 28, 2016.
Originally created by Booz Allen Hamilton for its team of nearly 600 data science professionals, Explore Data Science is now available exclusively from Metis for $99 for 2 months access.
- U. Delaware Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data - Jan 28, 2016.
Understand why big data is so important in business decisions, improve your data management skills, and join the rapidly growing analytics field. Classes Feb 18 - May 25, 2016 in Wilmington, DE.
- Strategic Business Analytics – n5 Most Coveted Coursera Certificate in 2015 - Jan 27, 2016.
ESSEC Specialization on “Strategic Business Analytics” was ranked #5 most coveted Coursera certificate on LinkedIn in 2015. The course is aimed at students, business analysts and data scientists who want to apply statistical knowledge and techniques to business contexts.
- Google Launches Deep Learning with TensorFlow MOOC - Jan 26, 2016.
Google and Udacity have partnered for a new self-paced course on deep learning and TensorFlow, starting immediately.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Santa Clara, Jan 20-22 - Jan 19, 2016.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- SMU Online MS In Data Science - Jan 19, 2016.
Working professionals from anywhere in the world can apply the skills and strategies they learn in class to their current jobs right away and to graduate in as little as 18 months.
- U. Delaware Business Analyst Certificate – Info Session Jan 21 - Jan 15, 2016.
Boost your career by learning how to leverage technology to maximize business value with this certificate - only 3 months to complete. Info Session, Jan 21, Wilmington, DE.
- TMA Predictive Analytics Data Mining Training, [Orlando, Feb 18-26] - Jan 12, 2016.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency in Orlando, February 18-26.
- Free Online Course: Statistical Learning - Jan 12, 2016.
With a free MOOC from Stanford, dive into statistical learning with the respected professors who literally wrote the book on it.
- Course: Big Data Processing with Hadoop & Spark, starts Jan 19, NYC - Jan 5, 2016.
Learn Hadoop and Spark, two key Big Data technologies, with an evening course in New York City, starting Jan 19. Special KDnuggets discount with code 09P8W01CUP7B.