InformationWeek Top Data Science, Analytics, and BI experts on Twitter
Twitter is great place to learn about what data scientists, business intelligence practitioners, and analytics experts are thinking. Here are 11 of InformationWeek favorites.
Twitter is a veritable playground for data scientists looking to scrape and analyze public data. But it’s also a great place to learn about what data scientists, business intelligence practitioners, and analytics experts are thinking. Here are 11 of InformationWeek favorites on Twitter.
- Monica Rogati, @mrogati, an equity partner at the Data Collective VC firm and a former VP at Jawbone and LinkedIn. 1650 Tweets, 17.2K Followers
- Bob Rogers, @scientistBob, is chief data scientist for big data solutions at Intel. 150 Tweets, 392 Followers
- Bill Schmarzo @schmarzo, is EMC’s CTO for big data and is the former VP of analytics at Yahoo and Business Objects. 5618 Tweets, 4341 Followers
- Michael Draugelis, @mdraugelis, Michael Draugelis is chief data scientist for Penn Medicine. 617 Tweets, 284 Followers
- Hilary Mason, @hmason, Hilary Mason is a founder at Fast Forward Labs. 15.2k Tweets, 68.1k Followers
- Lisa Kart, @Kart_Lisa, Lisa Kart is a Gartner analyst focused on advanced analytics. 1678 Tweets, 999 Followers
- Merv Adrian, @merv, he’s a Gartner analyst who is the Microsoft lead at the research firm. 43.7k Tweets, 22.9k Followers
- Gregory Piatetsky, @kdnuggets, a longtime data science expert and educator, co-founder of KDD conferences. 26.7K tweets, 47.7K followers
- Carla Gentry, @data_nerd, Carla Gentry is a data analyst who has spent much of her career as the interface between IT and the executive team, making things happen with data. 207k Tweets, 26.5k Followers
- Jennifer Belissent, @jenbelissent, Jennifer Belissent is a principal analyst at Forrester covering civic innovation, citizen engagement, open data, and the rise of smart cities. 920 Tweets, 1605 Followers
- Beth Simone Noveck, @bethnoveck, Beth Simone Noveck is founder of the White House OpenGov initiative and more recently the Gov Lab. She’s a professor at NYU Tandon and author of “Wiki Government” and “Smart Citizens Smarter State.” 3418 Tweets, 12.4k Followers
This post was compiled based on InformationWeek Twitter’s Top Data Science, Analytics, And BI Feeds slideshow.
Bio: Devendra Desale(@DevendraDesale) is a data science graduate student currently working on text mining and big data technologies. He is also interested in enterprise architectures and data-driven business. When away from the computer, he also enjoys attending meetups and venturing into the unknown.
Top Stories Past 30 Days