2016 Jan Publications
All (120) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (12) | News, Features (27) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (35) | Publications (10) | Software (5) | Top Tweets (3) | Tutorials, Overviews (11) | Webcasts (6)
- How to Tackle a Lottery with Mathematics - Jan 27, 2016.
With mathematical rigor and narrative flair, Adam Kucharski reveals the tangled history of betting and science. The house can seem unbeatable. In this book, Kucharski shows us just why it isn't. Even better, he shows us how the search for the perfect bet has been crucial for the scientific pursuit of a better world.
- Favorite 2015 Schmarzo Big Data Blogs - Jan 21, 2016.
A top Big Data influencer lists, outlines, and summarizes his favorite blog posts of 2015. Gain some additional insight into various data science topics with some of these great entries.
- 7 Essential Elements in a Real-time Streaming Analytics Platform - Jan 19, 2016.
Download the white paper to learn about what to look for in a Big Data real-time streaming analytics (RTSA) platform.
- 20+ hottest research papers on Computer Vision, Machine Learning - Jan 15, 2016.
December's ICCV 2015 conference in Santiago, Chile has come and gone, but that's no reason not to know about its top papers. Get an update on which computer vision papers and researchers won awards.
- IoT Data Science Strategy - Jan 14, 2016.
How solid is your strategy for managing data from the Internet of Things (IoT)? A leading analyst firm reveals the smart, new approach - get the white paper.
- Free audiobook – Revised & Updated “Predictive Analytics” - Jan 12, 2016.
Get the Revised and Updated Edition of Eric Siegel’s acclaimed Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die. Free audiobook with order,
- Improve your processes with statistical models - Jan 7, 2016.
Through real-world case studies, this technical primer will help you: find best practices to interactively explore the patterns in your data, build useful statistical models, and visually interact with these models.
- Top 5 Deep Learning Resources, January - Jan 7, 2016.
There is an increasing volume of deep learning research, articles, blog posts, and news constantly emerging. Our Deep Learning Reading List aims to make this information easier to digest.
- Free Book Download: Statistical Learning with Sparsity: The Lasso and Generalizations - Jan 6, 2016.
We witness an explosion of Big Data in finance, biology, medicine, marketing, and other fields. This book describes the important statistical ideas for learning from large and sparse data in a common conceptual framework.
- 5 More arXiv Deep Learning Papers, Explained - Jan 5, 2016.
Top recent deep learning papers on arXiv are presented, summarized, and explained with the help of a leading researcher in the field.