2016 Jan Software
All (120) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (12) | News, Features (27) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (35) | Publications (10) | Software (5) | Top Tweets (3) | Tutorials, Overviews (11) | Webcasts (6)
- FlyElephant scientific computing platform – new features, promotions, webinars - Jan 19, 2016.
FlyElephant wishes you a Happy New Year. We started this year with an expansion of our platform, new webinars, and the formation of a community around the platform.
- Spark 2015 Year In Review - Jan 15, 2016.
Apache Spark went through a lot in 2015. Get a solid review from Databricks, the steward organization founded by the creators of Spark and the drivers of its innovation.
- Top 10 Deep Learning Projects on Github - Jan 13, 2016.
The top 10 deep learning projects on Github include a number of libraries, frameworks, and education resources. Have a look at the tools others are using, and the resources they are learning from.
- Prove Your Point with Data and a Fast Python Library - Jan 7, 2016.
Harness the power of Python and the command line to prove your point using data and a fast data-processing library.
- Portable Format for Analytics: moving models to production - Jan 5, 2016.
There are many ways to compute the best solution to a problem, but not all of them can be put into production. The Portable Format for Analytics (PFA) provides a way of formalizing and moving models.