2016 Jan Webcasts
All (120) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (12) | News, Features (27) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (35) | Publications (10) | Software (5) | Top Tweets (3) | Tutorials, Overviews (11) | Webcasts (6)
- Jan 27 Webinar: 3 Ways to Improve your Regression, Part 2 - Jan 26, 2016.
How to take data science techniques even further to extract actionable insight and take advantage of advanced modeling features. You will walk away with several different methods to turn your ordinary regression into an extraordinary regression!
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Feb 9] - Jan 26, 2016.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Feb 9.
- GraphDB Webinars from Ontotext: Data Visualization, Graph Analytics - Jan 25, 2016.
Two upcoming webinars show how to use the powerful GraphDB from Ontotext: Powerful Searches and Data Visualization in Graph Database (Jan 28) and Transforming your Graph Analytics with GraphDB (Feb 4). Check also GraphDB free version.
- Webinar: Text Mining Along the Drug Development Pipeline, Jan 28 - Jan 19, 2016.
Research and development of a single drug can take 10 years and cost billions. Learn about applications and business value of text mining in the life sciences through a series of real world examples.
- 3 Ways to Improve your Regression, Jan 20 & 27 Webinars, Hands-on - Jan 12, 2016.
Instead of proceeding with a mediocre analysis, join us for this 2-part webinar series. We will show you how modern algorithms can take your regression model to the next level and expertly handle your modeling woes
- Predict. Share. Deploy. With Open Data Science – Jan 20 Webinar - Jan 12, 2016.
Building, tuning, sharing, deploying, and scaling predictive models is challenging, and rarely covered in statistics class. Learn how to make data science work in the real world in this webinar.