Preview the Financial Services Track
at PAW San Francisco
Predictive Analytics World for Business in San Francisco, April 3-7, features a full Financial Services track running through the two-day event. This dedicated track focuses on applications of predictive analytics to the financial industry.
Preview of Financial Services Track at PAW
- Predicting Startup Success: Finding the Unicorns Among Wildebeests
Mukund Mohan, Microsoft Strategy
- Advanced Analytics and the Corporate Audit Function
Matthew Pietrzykowski, GE and Kemi Olateju, GE Audit
- Driving the Omnichannel Experience with Predictive Analytics
Rebecca Pang, CIBC
- Predictive Analytics @work inside Microsoft: Revenue Modeling & Predictive Maintenance
Ivan Judson, Microsoft
- eCommerce Churn - from Definition to Prediction to Reactivation
Julian Bharadwaj, PayPal
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Customer?
Steven Ramirez, Beyond the Arc
- Q&A: Ask Karl and Steven Anything (about Best Practices - for Financial Services and Beyond)
Steven Ramirez, Beyond the Arc and Karl Rexer, Rexer Analytics
- Developing an Analytics Practice and a Science Culture in Insurance
Clement Brunet, The Co-operators
Sign up with code KDN150 & save up to $350.
PAW Business San Francisco is co-located with
Rising Media Inc.
211 E. Victoria Street, Suite E
Santa Barbara, CA 93101