2016 Feb Webcasts
All (114) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (14) | News, Features (16) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (31) | Publications (3) | Software (14) | Top Tweets (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (15) | Webcasts (7)
- Interconnecting World Open Data Portals, Mar 8 Webinar - Feb 24, 2016.
Join OpenDataSoft for a web conference to contribute to building the next evolution of the List of 1600 Open Data portals worldwide, dubbed Open Data Inception by its creators.
- Webinar: Predictive Analytics: Failure to Launch [Mar 9] - Feb 23, 2016.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Mar 9.
- DataRPM: Building Data Products For Recommendations And Predictions, Webinar, Feb 18 - Feb 16, 2016.
Learn how to build data products for recommendations and predictions quickly and easily using DataRPM; Why productizing data can transform your organization.
- Predictive Analytics Deployment to Mainframe or Hadoop – Webinar, March 3 - Feb 16, 2016.
Join Decision Management guru James Taylor and Michael Zeller, CEO of Zementis, to learn how the Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) provides a standards-based, repeatable and efficient deployment approach.
- Webinar: Visualizing 1 Billion Points Of Data, Feb 9 - Feb 5, 2016.
As data grows to include millions and billions of points, traditional visualization techniques break down. Join Continuum Analytics on Feb 9 for a webinar on Big Data visualization with the new datashader library.
- RapidMiner Webinar: Extracting Insight from Superbowl Sentiments, Feb 16 - Feb 4, 2016.
The webinar explores the power of social content by analyzing data captured from tweets about Super Bowl 50 ads to determine sentiments and predict potential trends in brand adoption.
- Webinar: The Role of Text Mining at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Feb 23 - Feb 2, 2016.
Learn how text mining enables life science researchers to quickly analyze massive amounts of literature, conference abstracts, patents and clinical data to help inform and guide R&D.