KDNuggets Subscribers Save 20% With Discount Code APBD16KDN20
We are pleased to announce the amazing
lineup of keynotes and breakout sessions for Apache: Big Data (May 9-12, Vancouver, Canada). This is the only event that brings together the full suite of Big Data open source projects. Join the developers, programmers, committers, and users driving this innovation and utilizing these tools. Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Seshu Adunuthula, Head of Analytics Infrastructure at eBay
- Doug Cutting, Co-Creator of Hadoop, Chief Architect at Cloudera
- Amy Gaskins, Big Data Project Director at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Alan Gates, Co-founder of Hortonworks
- Brian Sullivan, Director of Streaming Data Engineering & Analytics at Netflix
- Mark Shuttleworth, Founder of Canonical and Ubuntu
- Ashish Thusoo, Co-Founder & CEO of Qubole
- Matei Zaharia, Apache Spark Creator and CTO of Databricks
Apache: Big Data is co-located with
ApacheCon, taking place May 11-13 and covering the technologies and projects driving the future of open source, web technologies and cloud computing.
Don't miss your chance to join us on May 9th-12th in Vancouver, Canada.
Thank You to Our Sponsors