2016 Mar Courses, Education
All (114) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (11) | News, Features (18) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (38) | Publications (2) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews (18) | Webcasts (5)
- IU to offer one of the first data science courses to use real clinical trial data - Mar 25, 2016.
Indiana University and Eli Lilly will offer one of the first data sciences courses employing real-world clinical trial data. The course, part of IU Data Science MS program, will give students a rare opportunity to practice the advanced analysis of clinical trial data using anonymized data collected during the safe testing of potential new drugs.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Austin, April 8-10 - Mar 16, 2016.
This 3 day extensive Bootcamp provides a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Self-Paced E-learning course: Advanced Analytics in a Big Data World. - Mar 15, 2016.
The course covers the entire analytics process, from data preprocessing to advanced modeling, including ensemble methods (bagging, boosting, random forests), neural networks, SVMs, Bayesian networks, social networks, monitoring and more.
- BIG Data Analytics for Industrial Process Improvement April 18-20, Niagara Falls, Canada - Mar 14, 2016.
Using multivariate data analysis, the course will teach you how to improve product quality, increase yield and how to monitor, optimize and control your process.
- TMA Predictive Analytics Data Mining Training, [Washington, DC, May] - Mar 14, 2016.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency in Washington, DC, May 16-20, 23-24.
- Simplilearn disrupts Big Data Industry with Masters and Flexi Pass Programs - Mar 8, 2016.
Simplilearn, the largest online certification training company, offers 3 separate Big Data Masters Programs, courses on Hadoop and Spark, its unique CloudLab, and certification.
- Online Master of Science in Predictive Analytics, Apply by Apr 15 - Mar 8, 2016.
Build in-demand skills for the growing analytics field: learn statistical concepts and practical applications from distinguished Northwestern faculty and from industry experts, and learn the management and leadership skills necessary to implement high-level, data-driven decisions. Summer application deadline April 15.
- Self-Paced E-Learning course: Credit Risk Modeling - Mar 8, 2016.
The course covers basic and advanced modeling, including stress testing Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD ) and Exposure At Default (EAD) models.
- Learn to apply analytics to meet business objective - Mar 1, 2016.
Business Analytics skills are in high demand. Get your credentials with Penn State World Campus 9-credit online Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics.