Webinar: Building Data Products for Predictive Maintenance, Mar 9
Dr. Kirk Borne, Data Science thought leader, will address the interesting trends in the world of data science. DataRPM Co-founder Ruban Phukan will show how a cognitive data science platform like DataRPM helps companies to build data products.
In continuation with our "Productizing your Data" Webinar Series, we are excited to announce our third webinar "Building data products for predictive maintenance" with Cognitive Computing veteran, Dr. Kirk Borne, Principal Data Scientist, Booz Allen Hamilton and Ruban Phukan, Co-Founder and Chief Products & Analytics Officer, DataRPM.
Dr. Borne will address the interesting trends in the world of data science and deep-dive into the "citizen data scientist" wave.
Ruban will join Dr. Borne to demonstrate how using a cognitive data science platform like DataRPM companies can transform anyone in their organization into "citizen data scientists", the maintenance maturity model and demonstrate how to build data products for predictive maintenance and build data products for predictive maintenance with continuous and dynamic insights integrated into business workflows.
March 9th 2016 | 10:00 am -11:00 am PST
Listen in to hear:
- Why the next wave of big data is all about "Citizen Data Scientists"
- Why predictive maintenance is a game changer in the digital era
- How predictive maintenance applies data science and machine learning to assess future failures with micro patterns detection from the early signals from sensors or KPIs tracked
- Live predictive maintenance use case demonstration
- Dr. Kirk Borne, Principal Data Scientist, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Ruban Phukan, Co-Founder and Chief Products & Analytics Officer, DataRPM