Big Data Bootcamp, Austin, April 8-10
This 3 day extensive Bootcamp provides a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
Global Big Data Conference is offering 3 day extensive Bootcamp on Big Data on April 8-10, 2016 at Austin Convention Center, Austin, TX, USA.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Big Data Bootcamp is targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data, with a specific focus on
Spark Workshop, Cassandra Workshop , Kafka, Hadoop, Microservices Workshop , Containers and Docker Tutorial, Kafka, Real time streaming, Industry vertical use cases, Data Science Deep Learning, Security, Operations, NoSQL (Cassandra, Mongodb, Neo4j), Data Science, R, Python & Machine Learning.
Why you should attend Big Data Bootcamp?
Unlike other big data training sessions, our developer event is unique in the following aspects:
- Experts in the Big Data from the US with hands on experience provide the training
- Our training is vendor agnostic and provide hands-on exercise of installing and running jobs on Hadoop
- We can customize our training to your corporate needs
- 3 days of intense training (8 hrs/day) with multiple use cases to practice (equivalent to one full month's training from other sources)
- A Big Data Certification will be provided upon completion of the 3 days training
Who Should Attend:
Engineers, Developers, Architects, Networking specialists, Managers, Executives, Students, Professional Services, Architects, Data Analyst, BI Developer/Architect, QA, Performance Engineers, Data Warehouse Professional, Sales, Pre Sales, Technical Marketing, PM, Teaching Staff, Delivery Manager
Please register ASAP to take advantage of discount. Seats are limited ($200 discount for 3 days event Costs $1299/person for 3 days)
Use Promotional code KDNUGGETS and register