2016 Mar Software
All (114) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (11) | News, Features (18) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (38) | Publications (2) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews (18) | Webcasts (5)
- The Shortest Path to Behavioral Analytics - Mar 31, 2016.
Behavioral analytics provides the tools to answer complex business questions like retention and churn trends and its causes, multi-dimensional funnel analysis, and more, including intuitive querying and delightful behavioral reports. We can set you up in no time.
- HPE Haven OnDemand and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning: Power Tools for Developers and Data Scientists - Mar 29, 2016.
While both HPE and Microsoft machine learning platforms offer numerous possibilities for developers and data scientists, HPE Haven OnDemand is a diverse collection of APIs for interacting with data designed with flexibility in mind, allowing developers to quickly perform data tasks in the cloud.
- XGBoost: Implementing the Winningest Kaggle Algorithm in Spark and Flink - Mar 24, 2016.
An overview of XGBoost4J, a JVM-based implementation of XGBoost, one of the most successful recent machine learning algorithms in Kaggle competitions, with distributed support for Spark and Flink.
- How to get structured data from the web without crawling - Mar 10, 2016.
When you need data from the web, you don't have to build a crawler. Webhose.io does the heavy lifting for you. Its crawlers download and structure millions of posts a day, and store and index the data so all you have to do is to define what data you need.
- Automated Data Science and Data Mining - Mar 4, 2016.
Automated Data Science is becoming more popular. Here is our initial list of automated Data Science and Data Mining platforms.
- scikit-feature: Open-Source Feature Selection Repository in Python - Mar 3, 2016.
scikit-feature is an open-source feature selection repository in python, with around 40 popular algorithms in feature selection research. It is developed by Data Mining and Machine Learning Lab at Arizona State University.
- Top Spark Ecosystem Projects - Mar 2, 2016.
Apache Spark has developed a rich ecosystem, including both official and third party tools. We have a look at 5 third party projects which complement Spark in 5 different ways.
- New Salford Predictive Modeler 8 - Mar 1, 2016.
Salford Predictive Modeler software suite: Faster. More Comprehensive Machine Learning. More Automation. Better results. Take a giant step forward in your data science productivity with SPM 8. Download and try it today!
- Distributed TensorFlow Has Arrived - Mar 1, 2016.
Google has open sourced its distributed version of TensorFlow. Get the info on it here, and catch up on some other TensorFlow news at the same time.