2016 Mar Webcasts
All (114) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (11) | News, Features (18) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (38) | Publications (2) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews (18) | Webcasts (5)
- Open Data with GraphDB & GraphDB Fundamentals – Upcoming Ontotext Webinars - Mar 17, 2016.
Get guidance through the gigantic sea of freely available Open Data and learn how it can empower you analysis (Mar 24) and learn how to use GraphDB to full potential and meet your analytics goals (Apr 7). Meet Ontotext in April in London or San Diego.
- Journey to Open Data Science, March 23 Webinar - Mar 15, 2016.
Learn how to drive collaboration and teamwork through open data science; mitigate legal risk through indemnification and appropriate package selection; bring advanced analytics to Excel-loving analysts with AnacondaXL.
- Technically Speaking: Watch the webcast series - Mar 8, 2016.
These real-word case studies deliver key insights on overcoming the challenges in data collection, preparation, and analysis. Find the webcast that fits your current challenge.
- Webinar: Driving Data Democracy: Hadoop and Redshift, Mar 16 - Mar 4, 2016.
The Hadoop ecosystem has improved markedly over the past few years. MPP databases allow analytics teams to easily query massive structured data sets. Learn how these pipelines work on March 16.
- Webinar: Building Data Products for Predictive Maintenance, Mar 9 - Mar 1, 2016.
Dr. Kirk Borne, Data Science thought leader, will address the interesting trends in the world of data science. DataRPM Co-founder Ruban Phukan will show how a cognitive data science platform like DataRPM helps companies to build data products.