2016 Apr Meetings
All (108) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings (13) | News, Features (28) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (29) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (19) | Webcasts (6)
- The Future of Your Data Strategy: Chief Data Officer Summit, San Francisco, May 26-27
- Apr 29, 2016.
The Chief Data Officer Summit is coming to San Francisco on May 26 & 27 with speakers from Amazon, eBay, The World Bank, Bing, PayPal, US. Dept of Commerce and many more. Get a 10% discount with code KD10.
- University of Cincinnati Analytics Summit, May 20, 2016
- Apr 28, 2016.
The summit will feature 2 leaders in the field as keynote speakers, and 17 companies presenting in the all-day industry tracks focusing on retail and consumer analytics, healthcare analytics, supply chain analytics, finance and insurance analytics and a special "bonus" track.
- Early bird vortex of 4 predictive analytics events, Chicago, Jun 20-23
- Apr 22, 2016.
Chicago is whirling together four great analytics events on June 20-23, but early bird rates will blow away after May 6. Use KDN150 for additional savings.
- KxCon2016, International kdb+ programmer conference, May 19-22, Montauk, NY
- Apr 22, 2016.
Kdb+ time-series database provides high performance analytics on very large-scale datasets. Kdb+ users and coders will gather for KxCon2016, 3 days of presentations and hands-on workshops.
- ADMA Data Day – The Force Awakens: Sydney (Apr 27), Melbourne (Apr 29)
- Apr 21, 2016.
Exciting addition to Data Day: CMO of The Walt Disney Company Australia/New Zealand will speak about re-igniting the iconic Star Wars brand, and how his team used insights to target marketing activities to a broad range of consumers, leading up to the launch of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Dallas, May 13-15
- Apr 18, 2016.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Early bird deadline approaching – Chicago’s vortex of 4 analytics events
- Apr 15, 2016.
Chicago is whirling together four analytics events, June 20-23, 2016. Don't let the bird rates fly away - register by May 6 for best rates and getting extra saving with code KDN150.
- Workshop opportunities – Hadoop, R, Predictive Modeling
- Apr 11, 2016.
Spots are limited for the upcoming training workshops at Predictive Analytics World for Business, June 20-23, 2016 in Chicago. Check the new Hadoop workshop and instruction about advanced methods, modeling methods, R, and more – reserve your spot today.
- Big Data Innovation, San Francisco, April: Connect with Apple, NASA, and more
- Apr 8, 2016.
Very few "All-access" passes remain for the Big Data Festival in San Francisco, Apr 21-22, which let to access Big Data Innovation (Keynotes: Uber, US Dept of Commerce, Airbnb, LinkedIn), Internet of Things Summit (Keynotes: Apple, Samsung, ...), and Data Visualization Summit (Keynotes: MasterCard, NASA, Pinterest).
- ADMA Data Day, Sydney (Apr 27), Melbourne (Apr 29)
- Apr 7, 2016.
if you are an analyst working within or supporting the marketing department or advising senior decision makers, you'll definitely want to attend ADMA Data Day - Sydney, April 27 or Melbourne, April 29.
- ODSC East 2016: 3 ways to become a better Data Scientist
- Apr 7, 2016.
This year’s 2016 ODSC East brings together the most influential data scientists, practitioners, innovators, and thought leaders in data science and big data, including many open source data science pioneers.
- View the agenda for PAW Chicago 2016 [Discount inside]
- Apr 5, 2016.
We are pleased to announce the outstanding program for Predictive Analytics World for Business, June 20-23 in Chicago. KDnuggets readers get reduced rate with code KDN150.
- 102 upcoming April – November Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science
- Apr 4, 2016.
Coming soon: MLConf NYC, PAKDD, Big Data Innovation Summit West, SDM 16, PASS Business Analytics Conference, TDWI Chicago, Apache Big Data North America, RE.WORK Deep Learning Summit, and many more.