2016 Apr Software
All (108) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings (13) | News, Features (28) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (29) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (19) | Webcasts (6)
- Angoss 9.6 Data Science Software Suite - Apr 29, 2016.
Angoss software provides users with comprehensive scorecard building functionality that is fast, reliable, accurate, and business centric.
- How machine learning is making bots more human - Apr 25, 2016.
See how machine learning is making bots more human than ever - read the interview with a 17-year-old Chinese girl named XiaoIce who is actually a artificially intelligent chatbot.
- Caravel: Airbnb’s data exploration platform - Apr 13, 2016.
For data exploration, discovery, and collaborative analytics, AirBnB have built and open sourced, a data exploration and dashboarding platform named Caravel. It allows data exploration through rich visualizations while performing fast and intuitive “slicing and dicing” of your dataset.
- Automatic Data Science: DataRobot, Quill and Loom Systems - Apr 8, 2016.
Automatic data science is on the rise. This post examines three recent visionary solutions: DataRobot, Quill and Loom Systems.
- Salford Predictive Modeler 8: Faster. More Machine Learning. Better results - Apr 4, 2016.
Take a giant step forward with SPM 8: Download and try it for yourself just released version 8 and get better results.