2016 Apr Webcasts
All (108) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings (13) | News, Features (28) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (29) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (19) | Webcasts (6)
- Webinar: High Performance Hadoop With Python, May 5th - Apr 28, 2016.
On May 5th, Dr. Kristopher Overholt and Dr. Matthew Rocklin of Continuum Analytics will present a webinar on High Performance Hadoop with Python. Reserve your spot today!
- Analyzing Log Data with Spark & Looker, Webinar May 18 - Apr 22, 2016.
Learn how to set up a modern pipeline that collects, processes, and analyzes high-volume, machine-generated data. We’ll talk about popular collection mechanisms, do a hands-on log-parsing example in Spark, and discuss how to use Looker to get insights from event data.
- Welcome to the New GraphDB 7 from Ontotext - Apr 18, 2016.
We are proud to introduce our GraphDB 7.0, the newest generation of semantic graph databases - it makes Powerful for Big Data Analytics a lot easier. Learn more at Apr 21 and Apr 28 webinars.
- Embedding Data and Analytics with Looker, Apr 28 Webinar - Apr 14, 2016.
Delivering data and analytics to your customers should be straightforward. The Looker Data Platform allows for easy access to data through a robust API and embeddable charts, tables and dashboards.
- Webinar: Predictive Analytics: Failure to Launch [Apr 14] - Apr 5, 2016.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Apr 14.
- Improve your processes with statistical models. - Apr 4, 2016.
Learn how to solve more scientific, engineering and business problems correctly and faster by extracting powerful insights from existing data using proven, simple statistical modeling methods. Watch the webcast.