Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in April 2016
Academic/Research positions Analytics and Data Science in Zurich, Hatfield-UK, Paris, Ningbo-China, Tianjin-China, Melbourne, Buffalo-NY, Birmingham-UK, and Tampere-Finland.
See an up-to-date and full list at www.kdnuggets.com/academic/
See also industry jobs in business analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science.
- Post-Doc researcher: Predicitve Analytics for IoT at IBM Research, Zurich, Switzerland. - Apr 30, 2016. IoT gives real-time access to data about systems and their condition-influencing factors in an unprecedented richness enabling most accurate forecasting models. To extend our predictive analytics team at IBM Research - Zurich, we are seeking a postdoc to focus on the development of algorithms for actionable predictive failure models.
- PhD Scholarship at U. of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK. - Apr 29, 2016. Applications are invited for a fully funded PhD position in Data Clustering addressing problems related to: unsupervised feature weighting, metric learning, recovering the number of clusters in data sets, and applications. Deadline: 30 May 2016
- Post-Doc in bioimage informatics at Ecole polytechnique - U. Paris Saclay, near Paris, France. - Apr 28, 2016. Current development in fluorescence microscopy are allowing us to record very large multidimensional datasets looking at in vivo biological processes. The Laboratory for Optics and Bioscience (LOB) is looking for a post-doc in bioimage informatics (2 yrs) to join an interdisciplinary collaboration to develop automated image/data processing/analysis, along with specific pipelines for storage, visualization, and annotation, with applications to developmental neuroscience.
- PhD scholarships at U. of Nottingham, Ningbo China. - Apr 26, 2016. To undertake research projects in Data mining/machine learning challenges: large data sets, mixture of data types (including images), data quality and security issues; Optimisation challenges: dealing with uncertainty, dynamic problems, large scale optimization problem; Social challenges
- Faculty, Computer Science/Data Science at U. Tianjin, China. - Apr 22, 2016. Seeking a professor whose assignment will involve both general bachelor level courses as well as specialized research oriented master level courses. The successful candidate will be expected to mentor students and have proven teaching experience.
- Assistant Lecturer, Senior Online Instructor, Data Science at Monash U., Melbourne, Australia. - Apr 22, 2016. Make contributions to the teaching effort of the University and to carry out activities to develop and maintain educational activities relevant to the profession or discipline
- Postdoctoral Associate in Data Mining and Bioinformatics at SUNY Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA. - Apr 15, 2016. The major research focus is on developing machine learning and mathematics methodologies to address the computational challenges of analyzing massive genomic data for various biomedical applications. Email to yijunsun[AT]buffalo[DOT]edu
- Birmingham fellowships in data science at U. Birmingham, UK. - Apr 14, 2016. Fellows are appointed to a permanent academic post, with first 5 years of protected time for high-quality research; gradual development of teaching experience; start-up package to support research.
- Postdoctoral researcher position in machine learning and data mining at University of Tampere, Finland. - Apr 14, 2016. Develop new well-performing, computationally efficient, and scalable methods based on probabilistic modeling, data mining, and machine learning for data analysis, visualization, information retrieval, and prediction in big consumer behavior data. Apply by 27 April 2016
Top Stories Past 30 Days