2016 May Software
All (103) | Courses, Education (3) | Meetings (12) | News, Features (26) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (34) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (17) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Jupyter+Spark+Mesos: An “Opinionated” Docker Image - May 31, 2016.
Check "opinionated" Docker-based stacks for Jupyter, including one to combine Jupyter and Spark right out of the gate.
- 5 Machine Learning Projects You Can No Longer Overlook - May 19, 2016.
We all know the big machine learning projects out there: Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Theano, etc. But what about the smaller niche projects that are actively developed, providing useful services to users? Here are 5 such projects.
- Spark 2.0 Preview Now on Databricks Community Edition: Easier, Faster, Smarter - May 17, 2016.
The preview of Spark 2.0 is here, and it promises to be easier, faster, and smarter.
- TPOT: A Python Tool for Automating Data Science - May 13, 2016.
TPOT is an open-source Python data science automation tool, which operates by optimizing a series of feature preprocessors and models, in order to maximize cross-validation accuracy on data sets.
- Data Science and Cognitive Computing with HPE Haven OnDemand: The Simple Path to Reason and Insight - May 10, 2016.
HPE Haven OnDemand is a diverse collection of APIs for interacting with data designed with flexibility in mind, allowing developers to quickly perform data tasks in the cloud. See why it is a simple path to reason and insight for data science and cognitive computing.