2016 May Webcasts & Webinars
All (103) | Courses, Education (3) | Meetings (12) | News, Features (26) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (34) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (17) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Analyzing Log Data with Spark and Looker - May 31, 2016.
Learn how to set up a modern pipeline that collects, processes, and analyzes high-volume, machine-generated data. This on-demand webinar discusses popular collection mechanisms, does a hands-on log-parsing example in Spark, and shows how to use Looker to get insights from event data.
- Boosting Productivity of the Next-Generation Data Scientist: IBM June 6 event - May 20, 2016.
On June 6, IBM will share important announcements for making R, Spark, and open data science a sustainable business reality at the Apache Spark Maker Community Event in San Francisco, Attend in person or watch live.
- Data Mining Panama Papers & Graph Analytics – Two Upcoming Webinars - May 16, 2016.
Ontotext offers a pair of free live webinars: Diving in Panama Papers and Open Data to Discover Emerging News, and GraphDB Fundamentals: Transforming your Graph Analytics with GraphDB. Reserve your spot today.
- Stanford Webinar: The Secret to a Perfect Search, May 17 - May 5, 2016.
What makes “googling” the best way to search for something on the Internet? Join Rajan Patel, Stanford Instructor and Google Engineer, as he shares insights into the manipulation of large complex data sets and how you can turn them into valuable, actionable information for your company.
- Improve your processes – with statistical models - May 5, 2016.
Learn how to solve more scientific, engineering and business problems correctly and faster by extracting powerful insights from existing data using proven, simple statistical modeling methods. Watch the webcast.
- Webinar: Predictive Analytics: Failure to Launch [May 10] - May 3, 2016.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is May 10.