2016 Jun Courses, Education
All (119) | Courses, Education (6) | Meetings (12) | News, Features (21) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (23) | Software (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (40) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Big Data into Big Profits: Northwestern Executive Education Course, Aug 25-26, San Francisco - Jun 30, 2016.
Join Northwestern Executive Education Course "Big Data to Big Profits: Strategies for Monetizing Social, Mobile, and Digital Data with Data Science", Aug 25-26, in San Francisco.
- Data Science Career Days at Metis, NYC – June 23, SF – June 30 - Jun 21, 2016.
In 12 week intensive program, Metis data science students build five projects using machine learning and statistical modeling techniques in Python, industry-level visualizations in D3, and real-world data in cloud-based SQL, no-SQL, and Hadoop databases.
- Data Science for Internet of Things course, Online or London - Jun 21, 2016.
Now it is 4th run, the "Data Science for Internet of Things" course is designed to prepare you for the role of a Data Scientist for the Internet of Things(IoT) domain. The course starts in Aug – Sep 2016 , online or in London.
- Metis Data Science Open House, Jun 13, New York City - Jun 10, 2016.
Visit Metis in New York City on June 13 at 6:30pm to see an Intro to Data Science presentation by Sergey Fogelson, creator and instructor of 6-week intro to Data Science course which starts in July.
- Master in Business Analytics & Big Data: In Madrid or online - Jun 6, 2016.
The Master in Business Analytics & Big Data is an innovative gateway degree that is designed to train the new generation of business-oriented, analytical professionals who are in high demand by recruiters. Choose from full-time in Madrid or part-time in Madrid/Dubai + online.
- Udacity Nanodegree Programs: Machine Learning, Data Analyst, and more - Jun 1, 2016.
Develop new skills. Be in demand. Accelerate your career with the credential that fast-tracks you to career success.