- 2 days & 3 tracks with 60 talks and tutorials, and a startup showcase.
- Hands-on trainings: gain practical skills using the best tools in the industry.
- Best practices from business leaders at Capital One, Cloudera, Google/TensorFlow, Kaggle, Pandora, Pinterest, Quora, Salesforce, StichFix, Tableau, Uber and more.
- Machine learning advances from professors at Carnegie Mellon, Stanford, UC Berkeley & University of Washington.
- Book signings by scikit-learn’s Andreas Mueller & Pedro Domingos, author of “The Master Algorithm”.
- 1400 fellow data scientists, developers and business leaders for networking.