Data Science for Internet of Things course, Online or London
Now it is 4th run, the "Data Science for Internet of Things" course is designed to prepare you for the role of a Data Scientist for the Internet of Things(IoT) domain. The course starts in Aug – Sep 2016 , online or in London.
Data Science for Internet of Things course: Become a Data Scientist for the IoT domain
Now in its fourth batch, the Data Science for Internet of Things course is designed to prepare you for the role of a Data Scientist for the Internet of Things(IoT) domain.
The course starts in Aug – Sep 2016
This niche, personalized course is suited for:
- Developers who want to transition to a new role as Data Scientists
- Entrepreneurs who want to launch new products covering IoT and analytics
- Anyone interested in developing their career in IoT Analytics from a strategic perspective (strategic/non-programming course)
Duration: The course starts in August 2016 and extends to Feb 2017. We work with you for the next six months after that on a specific project and to help transition your career to Data Science through our network. The extra time also allows you to catch up on specific modules in the course.
Scope: Created by Data Science and IoT professionals, the course covers infrastructure (Spark), Programming / Modelling (R/Python/Time series) and Deep Learning within the context of the Internet of Things.
Internet of Things: We cover unique aspects of Data Science for IoT including Deep Learning, Complex event processing/sensor fusion and Streaming/Real time analytics
Investment: The course is conducted Online and on-site (London, UK). Please contact us for pricing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Top Ten Reasons to join this course
1) Work towards the goal for being a Data Scientist for the Internet of Things over a year
2) Personalization of content
3) Flexibility(chances to catch up if needed)
4) Coaching approach
6) Covers complex elements of IoT such as Deep learning, Sensor fusion, Streaming
7) Based on an Open methodology and Open source
8) External publishing and personal branding opportunities
9) Project based
10) Being part of a global community
The course aims to equip you to be a Data Scientist for the Internet of Things domain
- You can transition your career to Data Science for IoT. This could mean a new job, new role in your existing company, a project or a start-up idea
- You master specific skills: Spark, R, Python, Scala, IoT platforms, Data analysis, Deep Learning and SQL among others in context of IoT analytics
- The course content can be personalized
We have excellent testimonials
Please contact us to sign up or to know more email@example.com
Top Stories Past 30 Days