Explore your unstructured text data
Learn examples of success with text exploration, what engineers and scientists can (and should) do with text data, and the consequences of collecting data and doing nothing with it.
It's been said that as much as 80 percent of the data collected by an organization is unstructured or text data.
This data is typically unruly and difficult to analyze. But with the right tools and techniques, it can be done. Heath Rushing, co-founder of Adsurgo, works with clients to make sense of text data, which is common in survey analyses, voice-to-text translations, web scraping studies, social media studies, competitor analytics, email and so forth.
Watch the webcast.
This webcast will cover:
- Examples of clients who have been successful with text exploration.
- What engineers and scientists can (and should) do with text data.
- Efficient ways to explore large amounts of unstructured data.
- The consequences of collecting data and doing nothing with it.
- Using JMP and JMP Pro Text Explorer.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|