Sharpen your edge
with an online master’s degree in data science and analytics (MS) from the University of Missouri Informatics Institute.
Complete your course work online while continuing to work full time. Only two week-long campus visits required.
What you gain:
- Real-world experience in applying state-of-the-art data science tools and techniques;
- Clear understanding of how to safeguard large-scale data collections, and why;
- Mastery of modern data analytics, statistical analysis and visualization tools;
- Familiarity with database systems, database design and information retrieval;
- Ability to effectively visualize and present relevant information to a broad audience;
- Training in the latest data analytic methods and tools.
Choose from six different disciplines
Geospatial concentration area
High performance computing
Human centered design for data
Your learning experience will be relevant to real-world technologies, problems and challenges, thanks to the input of our board of industry and business experts such leading data companies as Google, Express Scripts, Boeing and Thomson Reuters.
If you have baccalaureate or advanced degree from an accredited institution, and if your GPA is at least 3.0, you are eligible to apply. GRE scores are not required.
Act today: Deadline is Aug. 6, 2016!