Predictive Analytics World for Government is ready to provide the best information on applying predictive analytics to government. To do this, PAWGOV is offering a special Mini Course Technical Track. This third track includes technical training on some of the most relevant tools and concepts.
Preview the Mini Course Technical Track topics and speakers:
PAWGOV 2016 is also welcoming keynote speakers from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), South Carolina Department of Revenue, US Environmental Protection Agency, and IARPA. KDnuggets readers enjoy an additional discount with code KDN150 when they register for PAWGOV 2016.
- Building a Durable Data Foundation for an Analytical Environment - Lewis Broome
- Data Munging/Wrangling with R - Kenny Darrell, Lead Data Scientist, Elder Research, Inc.
- How Do You Know When Your Model Is Good? - Wayne Folta, Data Scientist, Elder Research, Inc.
- Data Visualization Even Your Boss Can Understand - Andrew Lutes, Data Scientist & David Marx, Data Scientist, Elder Research, Inc.
- Network Analysis for Fraud Detection with Open-Source Tools - Ryan McGibony, Data Scientist, Elder Research, Inc.
- Data Visualizations with R and Shiny - Brittany Pugh, Data Scientist, Elder Research, Inc.
- Analytics with Apache Spark - Dave Saranchak, Data Scientist, Elder Research, Inc.
- Building Better Models Using Robust Data Mining Methods - Tom Donnelly, Systems Engineer, SAS JMP
If you haven't signed up yet, be sure to register today with early bird pricing to join us October 17-20 at the Grand Hyatt Washington.
Rising Media Inc.
211 E. Victoria Street, Suite E
Santa Barbara, CA 93101