2016 Jul Software
All (113) | Courses, Education (13) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (17) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (31) | Software (8) | Tutorials, Overviews (32) | Webcasts & Webinars (4)
- The steps in the machine learning workflow - Jul 28, 2016.
We outline preprocessing steps for finding, removing, and cleaning data to prepare it for machine learning and how tools like MATLAB can help with data exploration, identification of key traits, and communicating the findings.
- 5 Big Data Projects You Can No Longer Overlook - Jul 21, 2016.
Check out 5 Big Data projects that you are not likely to have seen before, but which may be useful to you, and perhaps even scratch an itch you didn't know you had.
- Take a Risk Free Hadoop Ride. Save up to 80% cost and offload time. - Jul 14, 2016.
The Impetus Data Warehouse Workload Migration product is a proven, cost-effective, and low-risk solution to offload traditional data warehouse to Big Data warehouse. Contact us for a proof-of-concept.
- Semi-supervised Feature Transfer: The Practical Benefit of Deep Learning Today? - Jul 12, 2016.
This post evaluates four different strategies for solving a problem with machine learning, where customized models built from semi-supervised "deep" features using transfer learning outperform models built from scratch, and rival state-of-the-art methods.
- 5 Deep Learning Projects You Can No Longer Overlook - Jul 12, 2016.
There are a number of "mainstream" deep learning projects out there, but many more niche projects flying under the radar. Have a look at 5 such projects worth checking out.
- Streamlining Analytic Deployment: Inside the FICO Decision Management Suite 2.0 - Jul 8, 2016.
This post explains what’s new in the 2.0 version of the FICO Decision Management Suite, and how it can be used by data scientists and others to create stronger customer relationships and provide strategic competitive advantage.
- AI for Fun & Profit: Using the new Genie Cognitive Computing Platform for P2P Lending - Jul 8, 2016.
This tutorials uses the recently-released Genie (an acronym for General Evolving Networked Intelligence Engine) platform to learn from P2P (peer-to-peer) loan data. Experts and non-experts alike can leverage Genie to analyze Big Data, recognize objects, events, and patterns, and more.
- GE Intelligent World Hackathon: Insights from Street Lights - Jul 7, 2016.
In the Intelligent World Hackathon, running now through August 2, you can be one of the first developers to access GE smart LED streetlight network data and build urban apps on Predix, GE’s new IIoT data analytics platform.