Chief Data Scientist Forum, San Francisco, Nov 16-17
The inaugural Chief Data Scientist Forum will be the premier event for high-level data science practitioners, containing essential content and new ideas to develop the leadership role for data science. Use code KDCDS to save on registration.
Chief Data Scientist Forum USA 2016
November 16-17, 2016
Location: Hilton San Francisco Financial District
The inaugural Chief Data Scientist Forum launches November 16th-17th 2016 at the Hilton, Financial District, San Francisco and will be the premier event for high-level data science practitioners, containing essential content and new ideas to develop the leadership role for data science.
Attendees can also network and discuss their work utilizing data in an exploratory, scientifically rigorous manner to meet strategic and tactical organizational goals.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ashok Srivastava, Chief Data Scientist, Verizon
- Yael Garten, Director of Data Science, LinkedIn
- Esteban Arcaute, Senior Director, Head of Data Science, Walmart Labs
- Rahul Todkar, Vice President, Enterprise Data Science, Charles Schwab
- Chul Lee, Head of Data Engineering & Science - Connected Fitness, Under Armour
- Winning the Talent War - Attracting and Retaining Top Data Scientists in a Hyper-Competitive Market: Understanding their motivations and discovering the key to ensuring your organizations’ data science projects excite your team
- The IT Implications of a Data Science Approach Identifying a balance between proprietary software and open source tools plus measuring impact of the shift from highly curated data to ‘data in the wild’
- Democratizing Data Science: Empowering non-technical analysts to use data science tools and make better informed judgments which lead to a greater data-driven culture
- Securing Buy In at the Highest Level to ensure that data science is trusted throughout the organization by delivering business value
- The Data Scientist as a Partner in Success - Building Positive Relations with Internal Stakeholders how can we convince other teams to work constructively with data science?
View the latest agenda http://www.chiefdatascientistusa.com/agenda
Delegate registration http://www.chiefdatascientistusa.com/register
The KDnuggets community is entitled to a 10% discount on the delegate registration fee. Please quote the booking code KDCDS when registering.
For more information, contact Laurence Allen, Marketing Manager