PAPIs 16 Conference on Predictive Applications & APIs, Oct 10-12, Boston
PAPIs is the premier forum for the presentation of new machine learning APIs, techniques, architectures and tools to build intelligent applications. It also hosts the world’s 1st startup competition where the jury is an AI.
After first editions in Barcelona and Sydney, PAPIs is making its US debut and the conference’s 3rd edition will take place this Fall at the Microsoft NERD Center in Boston. It’s your chance to meet leaders in applied ML and AI from around the world, who’ll discuss new developments, opportunities and challenges in building real-world predictive applications and APIs.
Invited speakers include:
- Claudia Perlich, Chief Scientist at Dstillery
- Cynthia Rudin, Associate Professor at Duke and MIT
- Yves-Alexandre de Montjoye, Research Scientist at Imperial College London and MIT Media Lab
PAPIs features business & technical talks for all levels of experience, with cutting-edge and unique talks contributed by Uber, Salesforce, Nervana/Intel, Dataiku, Open Data Group, Datacratic, Metis, DataRobot, BigML, and many others!
Topics include Deep Learning, Machine Learning as a Service, AutoML, Spark, Healthcare, IoT, Predictive Maintenance, Marketing and… Elections, with a talk on emotion analysis that allowed Heartbeat AI to predict this year’s Australian elections with unprecedented accuracy — we’ll see how that can translate to the US elections.
AI Startup Battle
AI has a track-record of improving the way we make decisions. So why not use it to decide which startups to invest in, and take advantage of all the startup data that’s available?
- You’ll discover disruptive innovation from the best startups in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- For the first time in history, the winner will be chosen by an impartial AI that questions startups on stage LIVE and evaluates their chances of success in real-time!
KDnuggets readers can enter the giveaway for a chance to win a free ticket to PAPIs ’16 on October 11 & 12, 2016!
Learn more about the conference at papis.io/2016.
Top Stories Past 30 Days