2016 Aug Software
All (123) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (15) | News, Features (23) | Opinions, Interviews (27) | Software (8) | Tutorials, Overviews (32) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- MDL Clustering: Unsupervised Attribute Ranking, Discretization, and Clustering - Aug 26, 2016.
MDL Clustering is a free software suite for unsupervised attribute ranking, discretization, and clustering based on the Minimum Description Length principle and built on the Weka Data Mining platform.
- Data Science of Reviews: ReviewMeta tool Automatically Detects Unnatural Reviews on Amazon - Aug 23, 2016.
ReviewMeta is a tool that analyzes millions of reviews and helps customers decide which ones to trust. As the dataset grows, so do the insights on unbiased reviews.
- 5 Awesome jQuery-based Interactive Data Visualization Tools - Aug 19, 2016.
Presented in this post are five great interactive data visualization libraries for jQuery.
- Top Machine Learning Projects for Julia - Aug 19, 2016.
Julia is gaining traction as a legitimate alternative programming language for analytics tasks. Learn more about these 5 machine learning related projects.
- Real-Time Decisions for Real Results - Aug 9, 2016.
Enova Decisions real-time predictive analytics services help businesses improve the customer experience while protecting against fraud, optimizing operations and increasing marketing profitability.
- The Data Mining Group releases PMML v4.3 - Aug 2, 2016.
PMML is an application and system independent format for statistical and data mining models. Key PMML 4.3 features include Improved support for post-processing, model types, and model elements, and new models for Gaussian Process and Bayesian Networks. Check PMML session at KDD-16.
- Dataiku DSS 3.1 – Now with 5 ML Backends & Scala! - Aug 1, 2016.
Introducing Dataiku DSS 3.1, with new visual machine learning engines that allow users to create incredibly powerful predictive applications within a code-free interface.
- FlyElephant 2.0, Big Data High-Performance Computing Platform - Aug 1, 2016.
FlyElephant is a platform for data scientists, engineers and scientists, which provides a ready-computing infrastructure for high-performance computing and rendering.