2016 Sep Courses, Education
All (104) | Courses, Education (13) | Meetings (18) | News, Features (23) | Opinions, Interviews (19) | Software (8) | Tutorials, Overviews (20) | Webcasts & Webinars (3)
- Mining Massive Datasets, free Stanford online course, starts Oct 11 - Sep 29, 2016.
Top researchers Leskovec, Anand, and Ullman teach online course on Mining of Massive Datasets. The course is free and starts on Stanford platform Oct 11, 2016.
- Online Master of Science in Predictive Analytics - Sep 29, 2016.
Build hot skills for the growing analytics field, learn key statistical concepts and practical applications from distinguished Northwestern faculty and industry experts and prepare for leadership level career. Winter application deadline Oct 15.
- Big Data Masters Course to Transform Your Career - Sep 27, 2016.
The Simplilearn Online Masters Program ensures that you transform into a Hadoop Architect by acquiring core skill sets, including Hadoop Development, Real time processing using Spark, and NoSQL database technology. Learn more.
- O’Reilly Live Training–Real-time. Real experts. Real learning. - Sep 26, 2016.
Get intensive, hands-on training from O'Reilly's expert network on critical data topics - from SQL fundamentals to distributed computing; enterprise strategy to data science at scale.
- Learn to collect, classify, analyze, and model data - Sep 20, 2016.
The courses offered in the Penn State World Campus 30-credit online Master's in Data Analytics degree could enhance your credentials in the growing field of data analytics.
- Learning From Data (Introductory Machine Learning) Caltech course starts on edX Sep 18 - Sep 17, 2016.
This introductory Machine Learning course taught by top Caltech professor Abu-Mostafa covers theory, algorithms and applications, with focus on real understanding. Starts Sep 18, 2016 on edX.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Tampa, Dec 9-11 - Sep 14, 2016.
Global Big Data Conference is offering 3 day extensive Bootcamp on Big Data on Dec 9-11, 2016 in Tampa. This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape.
- Predictive Analytics.
Max Results. Min Time. - Sep 13, 2016.Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software. It starts with immersive hands-on training, and goal-driven strategy. Get this training with TMA courseware, which spans all skill levels and analytic team roles - Wash-DC in October or Live Online in November.
- Regis University MS in Data Science Program – Be the Difference Behind the Data - Sep 13, 2016.
Through Regis project-based graduate program, you will get an ethical approach to data science, helping businesses untangle the complexities of data collection and analytics to build a better business and a more equitable society. Now that's a beautiful thing.
- INFORMS New Associate CAP Certification - Sep 13, 2016.
Standing out in the crowd: New Associate CAP Certification enables employers to easily identify top young analytics talent.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Atlanta, Oct 7-9 - Sep 13, 2016.
Global Big Data Conference is offering 3 day extensive Bootcamp on Big Data on Oct 7 to Oct 9, 2016 in Atlanta. This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Denver, Sep 30-Oct 2 - Sep 12, 2016.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save - register now!
- Data Science for IoT course: Strategic foundation for decision makers - Sep 9, 2016.
The course is based on an open problem solving methodology for IoT analytics which we are developing within the course. The course starts in Sept 2016. To sign up or learn more email email@example.com.