Big Data Bootcamp, Denver, Sep 30-Oct 2
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Use code KDNUGGETS to save - register now!
Global Big Data Conference is offering 3 day extensive Bootcamp on Big Data on Sep 30 - Oct 2 2016 at Colorado Convention Center, CO, USA. This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Big Data Bootcamp is targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data, with a specific focus on Hadoop, Spark, Advanced Spark, IoT, Kafka, Real time streaming, Industry vertical use cases , Deep Learning, Security, Google Tensorflow, Anomaly detection, Asset Tracking Using Blockchain, Microservices, IoT, Azure, Merlin, Operations, NoSQL (Cassandra, Mongodb, Neo4j), Data Science, R, Python & Machine Learning. Attendees will experience real Hadoop clusters and the latest Hadoop distributions.
Why you should attend Big Data Bootcamp?
Unlike other big data training sessions, our developer event is unique in the following aspects:
- Experts in the Big Data from the US with hands on experience provide the training
- Our training is vendor agnostic and provide hands-on exercise of installing and running jobs on Hadoop
- We can customize our training to your corporate needs
- 3 days of intense training (8 hrs/day) with multiple use cases to practice (equivalent to one full month's training from other sources)
- A Big Data Certification will be provided upon completion of the 3 days training
Who Should Attend:
Engineers, Developers, Architects, Data Scientists, Statisticians, Networking specialists, Managers, Executives, Students, Professional Services, Data Analyst, BI Developer/Architect, QA, Performance Engineers, Data Warehouse Professional, Sales, Pre Sales, Technical Marketing, PM, Teaching Staff, Delivery Manager.
Use Promotional code KDNUGGETS to receive upto $200 discount and register
Top Stories Past 30 Days