2016 Sep Meetings
All (104) | Courses, Education (13) | Meetings (18) | News, Features (23) | Opinions, Interviews (19) | Software (8) | Tutorials, Overviews (20) | Webcasts & Webinars (3)
- Call for bids to host KDD-2019, Premier Research Conference on Data Science and Data Mining - Sep 28, 2016.
ACM SIGKDD Executive Committee hereby invites proposals to host the annual KDD Conference in 2019. The conference should take place in August 2019.
- Deep Learning Singapore & Machine Intelligence NYC – KDnuggets Offer - Sep 28, 2016.
Explore the latest machine learning research, technology and applications, with 2 RE.WORK events: the Deep Learning Summit in Singapore (20-21 Oct) and the Machine Intelligence Summit in New York City (Nov 2-3). Use code KDNUGGETS for 20% off.
- Cognitive and Data Sciences Education Workshop, Las Vegas, Oct 23 - Sep 27, 2016.
Evolving Education with Cognitive and Data Sciences brings together faculty, academic and industry leaders to explore how to rapidly evolve academic and research programs to satisfy the exploding demand for graduates skilled in cognitive and data sciences. Register today!
- Insights From Data Science Giants ahead of PAW NYC, Oct 23-27 - Sep 27, 2016.
PAW for Business, PAW Financial and PAW Healthcare will take place in NYC, Oct 23-27, Get early insight from the presenters from these in-depth interviews, and use code KDNPAW150 to save.
- Advancing Analytics Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 6 October – Don’t Miss Out - Sep 25, 2016.
Big data, AI, predictive analytics, business transformation… for all things analytics, join us on 6 Oct 2016 to hear from leading thinkers at the 2016 IAPA Australian National Conference, Advancing Analytics. Book your ticket today.
- Why people love PAW - Sep 20, 2016.
Reading a case study doesn't compare to hearing from its author, and asking questions. Tutorials aren't the same as live walkthroughs. And networking is more personal. That's why people keep coming back to Predictive Analytics World. Use KDN150 to save.
- Chief Data Scientist Forum, San Francisco, Nov 16-17 - Sep 19, 2016.
Learn what does it really mean to be a Chief Data Scientist, what strategies will lead you to success, how to identify and meet real business needs, the path to establishing a truly data-centric culture, and more. Get 10% off with code KDCDS.
- Meet Data Science graduates – Metis Career Day Sep 22, San Francisco - Sep 15, 2016.
During a 12-week intensive program, Metis data science students build five projects using machine learning and statistical modeling techniques in Python, industry-level visualizations in D3, and real-world data in cloud-based SQL, no-SQL, and Hadoop databases.
- Advancing Analytics Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 6 October – New Speakers - Sep 15, 2016.
The 2016 IAPA Australian National Conference, Advancing Analytics on 6 October, helps you to get up-to-speed with global advances and experiences from the brightest analytics minds globally and locally. Book your ticket today.
- Driving Data Science Productivity Without Compromising Quality - Sep 14, 2016.
How will data science teams maintain quality standards in the face of advancing automation? Attend the IBM DataFirst Launch Event on Sep 27 in NYC and learn how to drive greater productivity from your data science teams without compromising the quality of the mission-critical business assets they produce.
- Evolving Education with Cognitive and Data Science, Oct 23 - Sep 12, 2016.
Evolving Education with Cognitive and Data Sciences brings together faculty, academic and industry leaders to explore how to rapidly evolve academic programs and research to satisfy the exploding demand for graduates skilled in cognitive and data sciences. Register today!
- Doing the Data Science That Drives Predictive Personalization - Sep 9, 2016.
Agile collaboration within data science teams is essential to the vision of customer analytics and personalization. Attend IBM DataFirst Launch Event on Sep 27 in New York City to engage with open-source community leaders and practitioners.
- 3 Reasons to Attend PAW New York - Sep 8, 2016.
Register for Predictive Analytics World for Business - scheduled for Oct 23-27 in New York - the leading event for the business applications of data science. Register now and save an additional $150 with code KDN150.
- See You at the Top Data Conference: TDWI Austin - Sep 6, 2016.
TDWI Austin is coming soon. Register at Super Early Bird prices by October 14, 2016, and save up to $890 with KDnuggets priority code KD890!
- The Acceleration of Data Science Excellence - Sep 6, 2016.
If you’re a working data scientist, data engineering, or data application developer, attend IBM DataFirst Launch Event on Sep 27 in New York City. Engage with open-source community leaders and practitioners and learn how to accelerate your processes for putting data to work.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: September and Beyond - Sep 2, 2016.
Coming soon: Big Data Innovation Boston, Cypher 2016 Bangalore, ECML PKDD, MLconf Altanta, Strata + Hadoop World NYC, Strata AI, and many more.
- Insurance Analytics Europe, 5-6 October, London, UK - Sep 2, 2016.
The Insurance Analytics Europe Summit will bring together 200+ insurance executives to explore both innovation in the insurance industry and uncover strategies to better use analytics capabilities. Use KD100 code to save on registration.
- More answers, less theory from Big Guns at Big Data LDN, Nov 3-4 - Sep 1, 2016.
This new free-to-attend conference seeks to help businesses debunk Big Data myths with real-life case studies, and is expected to attract 3000 attendees over two days.