2016 Oct Software
All (97) | Courses, Education (7) | Meetings (11) | News, Features (20) | Opinions, Interviews (35) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (16) | Webcasts & Webinars (3)
- How is my county doing? Benchmarking 3,143 US counties - Oct 26, 2016.
Could you have imagined a few years back how open data could be useful to get the insights about your county? Its changes, population, health, crime, education and many other aspects? How are other counties doing compared to yours? This article presents just such a benchmarking case study of US counties.
- SAP: Reimagine Predictive Analytics for the Digital Enterprise – free download - Oct 25, 2016.
Find out how SAP can bring a new level of predictive analytics capabilities to your organization, and get a fully functional version of SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics software for 30 days - free download.
- Data Science + Criminal Justice - Oct 17, 2016.
The nation needs brilliant, creative minds to lead the next generation of crime forecasting. Enter the competition sponsored by National Institute of Justice to help improve policing and public safety with data science. $1.2 Million will be awarded.
- Deep Learning meets Deep Deployment - Oct 17, 2016.
We now have a deep learning model that is able to deliver valuable results, but how can we apply it easily to new data where and when we need to?
- The R Graph Gallery Data Visualization Collection - Oct 13, 2016.
Welcome to the R graph gallery, a collection of R graph examples, organized by chart type, searchable by R function, with reproducible code and explanation.