Chief Data & Analytics Officer Winter, Miami, January 25-26
A one and a half day exclusive event for the who’s who in the world of Analytics, we will be welcoming 100+ senior analytics leaders. Save 20% with code KDW20.
Chief Data & Analytics Officer Winter
Date: January 25-26 2017
Location: InterContinental Miami, Florida, USA
A one and a half day exclusive event for the who’s who in the world of Analytics, we will be welcoming 100+ senior analytics leaders to:
- Hear perspectives from Chief Data and Chief Analytics Officers from organizations excelling within data and analytics and learn about the tactics they employ for demonstrating long term ROI in their business and how you can apply that to your own.
- Learn about the ways in which leading organizations are putting the customer in to the heart of what they do. Learn about how use analytics to build customer relationships – listening, learning and understanding your customers better, thereby improving experience and engagement.
- Engage with Chief Data and Analytics Officers about the challenges around gaining enterprise wide buy in, discuss strategies that you can employ for promoting an analytically driven culture within your business
Confirmed speakers include:
- Pandurang Kulkarni, Vice President, Biometrics & Advanced Analytics, Chief Analytics Officer, ELI LILLY
- Zhongcai Zhang, Chief Analytics Officer, NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC.
- Juan Gorricho, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, PFCU – THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY
- AshokKumar, Director – Data Governance, CITI
- Alfred Essa, Vice President, Analytics and R&D, MCGRAW HILL EDUCATION
- John F. Carter, SVP, Analytics & Business Insight, CHARLES SCHWAB
- Louis DiModugno,Chief Data & Analytics Officer,AXA US
- Connie Zhang, VP - Enterprise Risk Management & Chief Data Office , BANK OF CHINA
This is your opportunity to hear and meet with your C-Level peers within an intimate and exclusive networking environment. Meet with individuals going through the same challenges that you are, find solutions to problems you are having, as well as finding out new and innovative ways to do things you may not even have thought about yet.
Find out more at http://bit.ly/CDAOWinterKDN
KDnuggets readers can save 20% their ticket with promo code KDW20
For more information, contact Muhammad Junaid Butt, Marketing Assistant
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|