Big Data Bootcamp, Santa Clara, Mar 27-29, 2017
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
Global Big Data Conference is offering
3 day extensive Bootcamp on Big Data on March 27-29, 2017 at Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Big Data Bootcamp is targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data, with a specific focus on Hadoop, Spark, Advanced Spark, IoT, Kafka, Real time streaming, Industry vertical use cases , Deep Learning, Security, Google Tensorflow, Anomaly detection, Security, Operations, IoT, Azure, Merlin, Operations, NoSQL (Cassandra, Mongodb, Neo4j), Data Science, R, Python, Artificial Intelligence, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, developing chatbot & Machine Learning.
Attendees will experience real Hadoop clusters and the latest Hadoop distributions. 3000+ attended our past bootcamps.
Why you should attend Big Data Bootcamp?
Unlike other big data training sessions, our developer event is unique in the following aspects:
- Experts in the Big Data from the US with hands on experience provide the training
- Our training is vendor agnostic and provide hands-on exercise of installing and running jobs on Hadoop
- We can customize our training to your corporate needs
- 3 days of intense training (8 hrs/day) with multiple use cases to practice (equivalent to one full month's training from other sources)
- A Big Data Certification will be provided upon completion of the 3 days training
Who Should Attend:
Engineers, Developers, Architects, Data Scientists, AI Engineers, Statisticians, Networking specialists, Managers, Executives, Students, Professional Services, Architects, Data Analyst, BI Developer/Architect, QA, Performance Engineers, Data Warehouse Professional, Sales, Pre Sales, Technical Marketing, PM, Teaching Staff, Delivery Manager
Use Promotional code KDNUGGETS to receive up to $200 discount and register