Predictive Analytics World for Business is on the books for May 14-18, 2017, at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco. With super early bird passes available now, it's the perfect time to decide if this conference is for you.
View the just-launched, complete conference agenda.
Check out the list of burning questions addressed at the conference. See what your peers strive to learn in order to improve their predictive analytics expertise.
- How have Fortune 500 analytics competitors deployed predictive modeling?
- What are some concrete examples of implemented predictive analytics across various industries and organizations?
- What kind of business impact does predictive analytics make?
- How can I take predictive analytics at my company to the next level?
- What are the best practices and top lessons to learn for improving my applications of predictive analytics?
- Who provides leading-edge resources, tools, and techniques that can help my business thrive?
- Who are the leaders in the predictive analytics space and what resources do they provide for further learning?
Super Early Bird + KDnuggets
Save big on full conference passes when you register today with super early bird rates, plus save an extra $150 when you use code KDN150 at checkout on Mega, Plus, Combo, All-Access and Two-Day passes.
PAW Business San Francisco will be sharing an exhibit hall and combo pass opportunities with PAW Workforce and the eMetrics Summit.