KDnuggets™ News 16:n07, Feb 24: Deep Learning For Everyone; 21 Must-Know Data Science Q&A, part 2; Amazon Machine Learning
21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Questions and Answers, part 2; Opening Up Deep Learning For Everyone; Getting Started with Data Visualization; Top 10 Data Visualization Projects on Github; Amazon Machine Learning.
Features | Software | Tutorials | Opinions | News | Webcasts | Courses | Meetings | Jobs | Publications | Quote
- 21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Questions and Answers, part 2
- Opening Up Deep Learning For Everyone
- Getting Started with Data Visualization
- Top 10 Data Visualization Projects on Github
- Amazon Machine Learning: Nice and Easy or Overly Simple?
- HPI Future SOC Lab offers researchers free access to a powerful Big Data & Computing infrastructure
- Embedding Open Cognitive Analytics at the IoT's Edge
- 3 Biggest Challenges of a Data Scientist
Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos
- Tree Kernels: Quantifying Similarity Among Tree-Structured Data
- A comparison between PCA and hierarchical clustering
- Data Lake Plumbers: Operationalizing the Data Lake
- How IBM Watson is Taking on The World
- 4 Simple Ways To Use Data to Grow Your Business in 2016
- How Small is the World, Really?
- Employee Engagement - a Tricky Metric for Predictive Analytics
- How Data Science is Fighting Disease
- Big Data: Rising In Importance But Still Challenging, New Surveys Say
- Big Data Is Driving Your Car
- Who do I call if I want to call Europe?
- Deep Learning and Startups: Notes on Rework Conference, San Francisco
- Data Science Highlights of Stack Overflow Survey: Machine Learning Has Highest Job Satisfaction
- Top stories for Feb 14-20: Gartner 2016 MQ for Advanced Analytics: gainers and losers
Webcasts and Webinars
- Short course: Statistical Learning and Data Science, Palo Alto, Apr 18-19
- Tips on How to Be a Stand-Out Data Scientist
- Simplilearn and Tableau to educate 200,000 Data Scientists by 2020
- Stanford: Data Mining, Data Science Online Courses, Certificate
- PASS Business Analytics, San Jose, May 2-4 - Get Hands-on Analytics Training
- 2nd Annual Global Predictive Analytics Conference, March 7-9, Santa Clara
- 2nd Annual Global Data Science Conference, March 7-9, Santa Clara
- DataKind: Data Scientist, Data Science manager, Senior Insight Manager, and other positions
- Salford Systems: Data Scientist, Statistician positions
- Expedia: Sr. Data Scientist
- Corios: Consulting Director (Analytics)
"The two versions of the small-world hypothesis — topological and algorithmic — are relevant to different social processes." Read the explanation in Duncan Watts How Small is the World, Really?
Top Stories Past 30 Days