KDnuggets™ News 16:n08, Mar 2: Citizen Data Scientist Mirage; Spark Tipping Point; 80% Machine Learning
The Mirage of a Citizen Data Scientist; Why Spark Reached the Tipping Point in 2015; The Machine Learning Problem of The Next Decade; How The Algorithm Economy And Containers Are Changing The Apps.
Features | Software | Opinions | News | Webcasts | Courses | Meetings | Jobs | Tweets | Quote
- The Mirage of a Citizen Data Scientist
- Why Spark Reached the Tipping Point in 2015
- The Machine Learning Problem of The Next Decade
- How The Algorithm Economy And Containers Are Changing The Apps
- New Salford Predictive Modeler 8
- Distributed TensorFlow Has Arrived
- Machine Learning at your fingertips - 60+ free APIs, from HPE Haven OnDemand
- Yahoo! CaffeOnSpark: Distributed Deep Learning on Big Data Clusters
- Building Zoomable Line Charts in jQuery
- IBM Watson Analytics for social media analysis
- Dynamic Data Visualization with PHP and MySQL: Election Spending
- Data Science and Disability
- The Force Awakens In Data - Industry Leaders Comment
- Text analytics: what makes your phone smarter than survey analysis
- Conversation with data scientist Sebastian Raschka: A New Podcast Episode
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in February
- Top stories for Feb 21-27: 21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Q&A, part 2; Data Science vs Disease
- $5 Million for Helping Humanity through Artificial Intelligence
- What Dog Breed is That? Let AI "fetch" it for you!
- Around the World in 60 Days: Getting Deep Speech to Work in Mandarin
Webcasts and Webinars
- Webinar: Building Data Products for Predictive Maintenance, Mar 9
- Interconnecting World Open Data Portals
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 22-28: Quantifying Similarity in Structured Data; #Oscar #DataScience: 4-5 nominations no guarantee of winning
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 15-21: Is Big Data Still a Thing? 10 types of #regression. Which one to use?
IBM Watson AI XPRIZE contest will give $5M to the best applications of AI in solving world greatest challenges.
Top Stories Past 30 Days