KDnuggets™ News 16:n21, Jun 15: What Big Data, Data Science tools go together? Oppys for Machine Learning Startups
What Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning software goes together? Opportunities for Machine Learning Startups; Top NoSQL Database Engines; How Do You Identify the Right Data Scientist for Your Team?
Features | Software | Tutorials | Opinions | News | Webcasts | Meetings | Jobs | Publications | Tweets | Quote
- What Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning software goes together?
- Where are the Opportunities for Machine Learning Startups?
- Top NoSQL Database Engines
- How Do You Identify the Right Data Scientist for Your Team?
- How to Select Support Vector Machine Kernels
- 10 Useful Python Data Visualization Libraries for Any Discipline
- Project Murphy Microsoft Bot Framework AI
- Infinite Data Overlap Detection Arrives to Speed Business Insights
Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos
- Apache Spark Key Terms, Explained
- Doing Data Science: A Kaggle Walkthrough Part 4 - Data Transformation and Feature Extraction
- Build Your Own Audio/Video Analytics App With HPE Haven OnDemand - Part 1
- Build Your Own Audio/Video Analytics App With HPE Haven OnDemand - Part 2
- An Introduction to Scientific Python (and a Bit of the Maths Behind It) - Matplotlib
- Cloud Computing Key Terms, Explained
- A Brief Primer on Linear Regression - Part 2
- 5 Best Practices for Big Data Security
- 10 Data Acquisition Strategies for Startups
- Crowdfunding Analytics = New Revelations Ahead
- Deep Learning, Pachinko, and James Watt: Efficiency is the Driver of Uncertainty
- Top Stories, June 6-12: Data Science of Variable Selection; R, Python Duel As Top Analytics, Data Science Software
- PPMI Data Challenge 2016 - Help Solve Parkinsons Disease
- AIG & Zurich on Machine Learning in Insurance
Webcasts and Webinars
- Data Science Summit, July 12-13, San Francisco - KDnuggets offer
- Data Insight Leaders Summit, Barcelona, 12-13 Oct
- Chief Data & Analytics Officer Forum, Hong Kong, 4-5 October
- Morpace: SQL Programmer
- IBM: Data Engineers/Data Scientists
- IBM: Open Source Data Scientist
- Microsoft: Senior Software Engineer
- Whitepaper: The Journey to Open Data Science
- Machine Learning Classic: Parsimonious Binary Classification Trees
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 1-7: "Deep" vs "Regular" Machine Learning; Introduction to Scientific Python - NumPy
"Emotion is fundamental to human experience ... and everyday tasks such as learning, communication, and even rational decision-making. However, technologists have largely ignored emotion ..." from Where are the Opportunities for Machine Learning Startups?
Top Stories Past 30 Days