KDnuggets™ News 16:n39, Nov 2: Machine Learning: A Complete and Detailed Overview; Learn Data Science in 8 (Easy) Steps
Machine Learning: A Complete and Detailed Overview; Cartoon: Scary Big Data; Learn Data Science in 8 (Easy) Steps; Is Your Code Good Enough to Call Yourself a Data Scientist?; Using Machine Learning to Detect Malicious URLs; Frequent Pattern Mining and the Apriori Algorithm
Features | Software | Tutorials | Opinions | Interviews | News | Courses | Meetings | Jobs | Tweets | Image of the Week
- Machine Learning: A Complete and Detailed Overview
- Cartoon: Scary Big Data
- Learn Data Science in 8 (Easy) Steps
- Is Your Code Good Enough to Call Yourself a Data Scientist?
- Using Machine Learning to Detect Malicious URLs
- Frequent Pattern Mining and the Apriori Algorithm: A Concise Technical Overview
Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos
- Deep Learning Research Review: Generative Adversarial Nets
- Data Science 101: How to get good at R
- Learn Data Science for Excellence and not just for the Exams.
- Introduction to Trainspotting: Computer Vision, Caltrain, and Predictive Analytics
- 5 Steps for Advanced Data Analysis using Visualization
- How Can Lean Six Sigma Help Machine Learning?
- Education's Response to the Big Data Skills Demand
- Mind of a Data Scientist - Part 2
- KDnuggets Top Blogger: An Interview with Adit Deshpande, Deep Learning Aficionado
- Automated Machine Learning: An Interview with Randy Olson, TPOT Lead Developer
- Top Stories, Oct 24-30: 5 EBooks to Read Before Getting into Machine Learning; Big Data Science: Expectation vs. Reality
- What is Academic Torrents and Where is Data Sharing Going?
- Understanding the Chief Data Officer
- Learn How to Turn Big Data into Big Profits: Northwestern MS in Analytics Executive Education Course
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 19-25: 5 #MachineLearning EBooks to Read; Top #DataScience @LinkedIn Groups in 2016
Image of the Week
From Cartoon: Scary Big Data.