Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit in London, 28 February – 1 March (KDnuggets Offer)
Discover advances in deep learning tools and techniques from the world's leading innovators across industry, academia and the healthcare sector at the Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit in London, 28 February – 1 March. Use discount code KDNUGGETS to save 20%.
The summit will showcase the opportunities of advancing methods in deep learning and their impact across healthcare & medicine. Regular attending companies include: Toshiba Medical, Google DeepMind, Imperial College London, Accenture and GSK.
With a line-up of expert speakers including:
- Pearse Keane, NIHR Clinician Scientist at Moorfields Eye Hospital (working with Google DeepMind)
- OladimejiFarri, Senior Research Scientist at Philips Research
- PolinaMamoshina, Research Scientist at Insilico Medicine
- Ali Parsa, CEO, Babylon Health
- Neil Lawrence, Professor, University of Sheffield
View event schedule here
Topics to be covered include: machine learning, personalised medicine, clinical patient care, pattern recognition, image retrieval, medicine, diagnostics and medtech.
This event will also be held in Boston, USA on 25-26 May. View the US Edition here.
To save 20% on all summits, use the discount code KDNUGGETS at checkout – this applies to all Super Early Bird, Early Bird and Standard summit passes.
Top Stories Past 30 Days