Chief Analytics Officer Spring has had some great developments! Below is an update regarding the attendee list and latest developments on the agenda for the conference, focus day and masterclasses taking place on May 2-4 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
So far, more than 85 attendees are confirmed and things are shaping up for another excellent conference with Big Data and Analytics strategists from across the USA.
Save an additional 20% on booking options* with promo code KDSPR20 (No expiration on this code - save it somewhere!)
Here is a sample of confirmed attendees:
- Chief Analytic Officer, Grupo Financiero Banorte
- Chief Analytics Officer, Banco Mercantil Del Norte S.A Institucion De Banca Multiple Grupo Financiero Banorte
- Chief Analytics Officer, Loandepot.Com, Llc
- Chief Analytics Officer, New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
- Chief Analytics Officer, Publishers Clearing House
- Chief Data Officer, Cuna Mutual Group
- Chief Data Officer, Synchrony Financial
- Chief Data Officer, Zynga
- Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton
- Chief Science Officer, State Street Global Exchange
- SVP, Data & Analytics, Synchrony Financial
- Advanced Analytics Manager, Ups
- Associate R&D Director – Analytics, Dow Agrosciences
- Bus. Intelligence/Data Warehousing Leader, Synchrony Financial
- CEO, Scry Analytics, Inc.
- Technology Portfolio Executive, Bank Of America
- Vice President, Corporate Business Information & Analytics, Workplace Safety And Insurance Board (Wsib)
- Vice President, Data Analytics, Nicb - National Insurance Crime Bureau
- Vice President, Integrated Care Analytics, Fmcna
- Vice President, Prudential Financial
- Vice President, Strategic Planning, Suffolk Construction
- Vice President, Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (Wsib)
- VP & Global Lead, Office Of Data Acquisition And Governance, Kellogg Company
- VP Analytics, First Tech Credit Union
- VP And Global Head, Data Acquisition And Governance, The Kellogg Company
- VP Ecommerce Analytics & Ops, Staples
- VP Of Global Insights And Strategy, Staples
- VP, Credit & Data Analytics, Advance America
- VP Data Science And Analytics, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- VP, Digital Analytics, First Tech Federal Credit Union
- VP, Enterprise Analytics Office, Usaa
- VP, Head Of Advanced Analytics, John Hancock Insurance
- VP, Marketing Science & Analytics, Electronic Arts
- Data Analysis Leader, Dow Agrosciences Llc
- Director & Head, Enterprise Business Analytics, Silicon Valley Bank
- Director Of Analytics, State Farm Insurance
- Director Of Business Intelligence, Access Integrated Healthcare
- Director Of Data & Analytics, Sanford Health
- Director Of Spike Labs, Edlio
- Director, Data Managment & Advanced Analytics, Arizona Public Service
- Director, Data Scientist, Scotiabank
- Director, Digital Strategy, Rightpoint
- Director, Operations Insights , Mcdonalds
- Enterprise Analytics Officer, USAA
- Executive Director, Business Analytics Center , Georgia Institute Technology
- Global Data And Analytics Director, Shell
- Global Head Of Analytics Core Strategies, Ist It&S , BP
- Head Of Advanced Analytics, John Hancock
- Head Of Enterprise Data Science, Cuna Mutual Group
- Senior Director Innx: Innovation Programs And External Networks, Sanofi Pasteur
- Senior Director Of Data Engineering & Analytics, Nxp Semiconductors
- Senior Director, Audience Insights, Npr
- Sr Dir Innovation Programs & External Networks, Sanofi Pasteur
- Sr. Data Scientist, Staples
- Sr. Director Of Customer Analytics And Intelligence, Vivint
- Solutions Architect, IBM
- and many more...
Join more than 45+ expert speakers & 150 attendees @ The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch, Arizona:
Your business case to join us at The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch, Arizona from May 2-4:
Take advantage of our early bird offers >>
- Discover the most critical challenges and opportunities regarding analytics strategy implementation with a packed agenda that includes speakers from McDonalds, Dow AgroSciences, Sony Pictures Entertainment, USAA and John Hancock Insurance
- Network with over 100 top level Analytics, Data, Data Science, Business Intelligence specialists cross-industry over the course of a discussion focused agenda and establish lasting relationships which go beyond the scope of the conference.
- The agenda has been designed with you in mind. With 12 discussion groups to also choose from, you can tailor your time to suit your needs and benefit from the informal, conversational nature of the break-outs.
- Over 8 hours of dedicated networking with your peers - spend your time having conversations and making the connections that will make a real difference to your day-to-day work.
Join us for 3 days of high level insight and discussion and learn actionable ways to benefit your business.
Save an additional 20% on booking options* with promo code KDSPR20
Reviews from our most recent CAO Events:
VP, Strategic Planning, Suffolk Construction
"Corinium’s CDAO Winter 2017 conference was one of the best events that I have ever attended. Participants had a wide range of experiences and expertise to share, and the forum was successful in facilitating authentic relationship development across the participants. With a dynamic agenda that migrated between keynote presentations, panels, and discussion forums, it truly felt like a 2 way conversation between all of us. The social events enabled us to get to know each other at an authentic level. I am leaving the conference with a notebook full of new insights, and more importantly, lasting new relationships that I look forward to growing in the future!''
Client Engagement Executive & Chief of Staff, IBM Global Chief Data Office
"CDO was a superb event, your team did a fantastic job... your events are always top notch"
I hope to see you all in May!
Conference Director – Chief Analytics Officer, Spring
*discount not available for 2 for 1 / Buy 1 get 1 free options
**only available for end users / practitioners (banks, healthcare, media, financial services, hospitality, manufacturing, automotive etc) and not any vendor company whose core business function is the provision of services or products related to software, consultancy or hardware sold to the end user practitioner. This is inclusive of all big data/ analytics/BI etc software/ consultancy/ hardware etc. Corinium will make this assessment based on the company name not the job title of the individual. Registration is vetted according to company name and any vendor organization registering at the primary rate /special offer will automatically be charged for the vendor rate without notification. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure of your company categorisation.