2017 Feb Courses, Education
All (101) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (13) | News, Features (19) | Opinions, Interviews (27) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (22) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- The 6 Best Data Science Courses from Udemy (only $10 till Feb 28) - Feb 25, 2017.
Here a list of the best courses in data science from Udemy, covering Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, Spark, Tableau, and Hadoop - only $10 until Feb 28, 2017.
- Short course: Statistical Learning and Data Mining IV, Palo Alto, Apr 6-7 - Feb 21, 2017.
This new two-day course gives a detailed and modern overview of statistical models used by data scientists for prediction and inference, with emphasis on tools useful for tackling modern-day data analysis problems.
- Gain the Skills for the Hottest Careers in Analytics - Feb 17, 2017.
Get 25% off All Online Courses* from TDWI, the Industry's Best BI & Analytics Online Education! Use special KDnuggets discount code DATALOVE by Fri 3/3 @ Midnight PT.
- Boost your career with Stanford data mining courses - Feb 14, 2017.
Be a member of an on-campus graduate class, watch lectures and complete assignments online, and digitally interact with your classmates. Stanford data mining courses: Flexibility. World-Class Teaching and Research. Stanford Credential.
- Making sense of text analytics - Feb 9, 2017.
Gain a deep understanding of tools and techniques of text analytics and sentiment mining from statistical and NLP perspectives. Next course is in NYC, April 27-28.
- Want a Data Science Job? - Feb 7, 2017.
Apply to Springboard Data Science Career Track - the first online bootcamp to guarantee you a job in data science or your money back. Hundreds of graduates have mastered data science skills, and have been hired at top companies.
- How do you model that? - Feb 6, 2017.
Learn how to identify complex and dynamic patterns within your multilevel data and how to build multilevel linear models (MLM) and multilevel generalized linear models (MGLM). NYC in March, Online in May, SF in July.
- Online MS in Data Science and in Business Analytics programs from Merrimack College - Feb 2, 2017.
Higher salaries, an exploding job market, and two Master's programs from Merrimack College mean this is the year for data science... and for you!
- 5 Free Courses for Getting Started in Artificial Intelligence - Feb 1, 2017.
A carefully-curated list of 5 free collections of university course material to help you better understand the various aspects of what artificial intelligence and skills necessary for moving forward in the field.