Marketing Metrics and Analytics Summit, New York, Apr 26-27 – KDnuggets Offer
Designed to be at the intersection of marketing, data science, and analytics, this summit will discuss common challenges and pain points, discover new cutting-edge technology tools and solutions, and to connect and network. Use discount code KDN15 to save.
Join Insight Exchange Network in New York on April 26-27 for our Marketing Metrics and Analytics Summit 2017. Intentionally designed to sit at the intersection of marketing, data science, and analytics, this conference will be a place for those involved in navigating the data deluge to discuss common challenges and pain points, discover new cutting-edge technology tools and solutions, and to connect and network with others like them. Use discount code KDN15 to save 15% on registration.
Our line-up of expert speakers includes:
- Peter Fader, Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School
- Rob Armstrong, Data and Analytics Enthusiast, Teradata
- Andrea Lopus Cardozo, Director of Consumer Insights, Pandora
- Jeff Greenfield, Cofounder & COO, C3 Metrics
- Eric Callhan, Director of Performance Analytics, American Express
- Sakti Kunz, Head of Data and Analytics Solutions, Honeywell
- John Guo, SVP, Head of Consumer and Commercial Modeling and Analytics, Fifth Third Bank
- David Bakey, VP of Growth Marketing, Harry’s Grooming
View more event details here.
Key topics to be covered include: machine learning and marketing automation, predictive and prescriptive analytics, real-time data-capturing, advanced attribution, long term customer value, customer segmentation, data-siloing, experimental design ... and much more!
Top Stories Past 30 Days