2017 Feb Softwarehttp likes 100
All (103) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (13) | News, Features (19) | Opinions, Interviews (27) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (24) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Cooperative Trust Among Neural Networks Drives Deeper Learning - Feb 28, 2017.
Machine learning developers need to model a growing range of multi-partner scenarios where many learning agents and data sources interact under varying degrees of trustworthiness. This IBM site helps to take next step towards continuous intelligence.
- The Anatomy of Deep Learning Frameworks - Feb 24, 2017.
This post sketches out some common principles which would help you better understand deep learning frameworks, and provides a guide on how to implement your own deep learning framework as well.
- Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platforms: gainers and losers - Feb 23, 2017.
We compare Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platforms vs its 2016 version and identify notable changes for leaders and challengers, including IBM, SAS, RapidMiner, KNIME, MathWorks, Microsoft, and Quest.
- Provalis Research Releases an Enhanced Qualitative Data Analysis Freeware - Feb 3, 2017.
Upgraded version of the qualitative analysis freeware QDA Miner Lite now includes a document overview, tree-grid display, image rotation and resizing, importing from PowerPoint and more.
- Top R Packages for Machine Learning - Feb 3, 2017.
What are the most popular ML packages? Let's look at a ranking based on package downloads and social website activity.