2017 Feb Webcasts & Webinars
All (102) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (13) | News, Features (19) | Opinions, Interviews (27) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (23) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Continuum Analytics Webinar, Mar 8: Deliver New Business Value with Open Data Science - Feb 24, 2017.
Continuum Analytics EVP Anaconda Business Michele Chambers and Computational Scientist Ian Stokes-Rees will help you embark on your enterprise's journey to Open Data Science in this webinar.
- Stanford Webinar, Mar 9: When big data seems too small - Feb 23, 2017.
On March 9, Stanford’s Dr. Gregory Valiant discusses the difficulties of and solutions for making accurate inferences in this challenging regime, in which the empirical distribution of the available data is misleading.
- Webinar: Athena Health “Unbreaks” Health Care by Modernizing their Data Stack, Feb 28 - Feb 17, 2017.
With a new Snowflake data warehouse and Looker data platform on top, data analysts at athenahealth are delivering data to more people, and improving patient experience in the US healthcare system. Register and learn how.
- Webinar: The Data Science Sandbox as a Service, March 8 - Feb 16, 2017.
The platform includes storage, data movers, processing and embedded analytics tools including RStudio Server Pro - see it in action at this expert webinar and live demo.
- Webinar: Improve Your Regression with CART and Gradient Boosting, Feb 16 - Feb 13, 2017.
Learn about a powerful tree-based machine learning algorithm called gradient boosting, which often outperforms linear regression, Random Forests, and CART.
- Quickly tackle unstructured text data - Feb 8, 2017.
Learn about the new advanced text exploration capabilities available that let you quickly extract insights from text-based data.